Used in 60 countries. 600+ rounds!
Shoot Short Distance rounds and try to match or exceed your previous archer skill level. Your archer skill level can be found on the ArcherySuccess app scorecards, as well as on the score and plot pages.
1. Determine the skill level you have been aiming to achieve/maintain for your preferred indoor/outdoor round
2. Measure the distance from your ‘shooting line’ to your target and round the distance to the nearest metre.
3. On the ArcherySuccess rounds page, search for the phrase Short Distance and choose a short distance round that is close to your measured distance,
4. Print off the target face and pin it to your target
5. Shoot and score/plot the round in ArcherySuccess.
Using this method, you can compare the skill level shot with that you are trying to achieve/maintain.